Wordpress is currently the most popular Content Management System (CMS) on the market. It supplies a very intuitive user interface that everyone, even a novice can use to create basically any kind of website imaginable. However, many people encounter problems installing WordPress because sometimes the installation requires a lot of tek-nik-all details. This could vary from some basic database knowledge like creating a database, assigning a user to it, or database permissions editing, to things like a setup of an FTP server, SMTP/LDAP servers and that may seem a lot more problematic for the most of the everyday internet users.
We decided to help you and we are officially announcing : The WP Custom Team does free wordpress setup, so join the the Dark Side
- Database creation
- Database user creation + permission editing
- WordPress installation
- Install a free or premium theme on your choice (of course if you have a premium theme).
- Installing some basic plugins if you need them.
We would be happy to do this for you or provide support on doing this. All we need for this process is:
- your details from cPanel or your hosting admin panel from where we would be able to create databases and users for them,
- ftp details
- your site link (domain name)
You can send the details to email@example.com and we would help. For more details don’t hesitate to write us a mail. We guarantee 100% confidentiality for the provided details.